Pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 (hereafter TU), ("Code regarding the protection of personal data"), and following the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that:
Dott. Franco Lugnani is a registered company with legal office Via Fabio Severo, 3, 34100 Trieste.
The purpose of this information is to explain what kind of data can be collected and stored, how they are processed and the subjects with whom such data can be shared; as well as describing the ways in which you can contact Franco Lugnani MD in case of doubts or questions regarding the processing of such data.
For some services Franco Lugnani MD there are also specific privacy policies that explain in detail how the personal data are used by the service. Such specific information can be applied in addition or in place of this information. Franco Lugnani MD may collect your data in different ways. We suggest that you pay attention to the data you send us, especially when you fill in text fields or upload documents or other material. In fact, some of our services are automatic and we may not recognize if the data you accidentally provided is incorrect or confidential or sensitive data.
Kind of data collected:
Data provided by users
When you interact with Franco Lugnani MD, we may ask you to provide us with some information about you, for example:
- When you contact our customer support services, we may retain information related to the phone call, including your name, the products purchased, the reason for the call and the response provided by our employees.
- When you visit Franco Lugnani MD during a public event, such as a fair or salon, or participate in a survey, contest or prize show, we may ask you for your business card or some data such as name, contact details, interests and preferences.
- When you use our online services, we may receive content that you have decided to upload, such as product reviews, comments, photos and forum postings, or information about your interests and preferences that you have decided to provide us, such as selecting services that you wish to receive.
Data collected from other sources and public lists
We may also collect information from publicly available sources and third parties.
- In making communications at company level, we may take advantage of publicly available contact information (yellow pages, blank pages, public directories ...).
Data collected in the context of social networks
If you use applications, pages or social network plugins Franco Lugnani MD or if you use one of our products or services that allow you to interact with social networks, we may receive information about your accounts on those social networks.
- if you access our website or services using your social network account, we may receive basic information from your profile that you have entered in this social network. The basic data we receive may depend on the privacy settings of your social network account and may include the identifier, name, profile picture, gender and language of your social network account. We may also receive further information on your profile in case of express authorization from you to access it.
- if you click on "like", "+1", "tweet" or a similar button on our website or services, we may register the selection of that button. In addition, the content you viewed may be published on your profile or feed on the social network. We may also receive information on further interactions with this published content (for example if your contacts click on a link in the published content), and we may associate this information with the data we store about you.
- if you click on "like", "+1" or a similar button on a Franco Lugnani MD page on a social network site, we may receive information about your social network profile, depending on the privacy settings of your social account network.
For more information and instructions on how to control access to your social network profile, we suggest that you review the privacy statement and the guide on the social network website.
Data collected when users use the website, products and services Franco Lugnani MD
Our website can provide information on how you use them, including:
- Information about the content you view and interact with. For example, when you use our website, we may collect information about your visits, including your browser software, the pages viewed and items on which you "clicked" or that you added to the shopping cart for purchases.
- Information on the geographical location of the device used. For example, when you use a geolocation service or application and have consented to share your location.
Typically, this information is collected through digital identifiers such as browser cookies or the computer's IP address. These identifiers are used to distinguish data from your browser or device from data from another user's browser or device and are not used to personally identify users.
However, in some cases we may associate the information we collect with one of your accounts, for example if the data is collected after you log in to a service. For more details, we suggest you to consult our %COOKIES_URI%
Data collected during navigation
Cookie and Web beacons
What are cookies and web beacons and how are they used?
Links to other sites
Some of our websites may contain links to other sites that are not managed by Franco Lugnani MD.
Even if Franco Lugnani MD tries to connect only to sites that provide the same high standards as Franco Lugnani MD and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security or privacy management of other websites. We encourage you to consult the privacy policies and cookies of those websites for detailed information on how your personal data may be used by such websites.
Using collected data methods
How does Franco Lugnani MD use your personal information?
Franco Lugnani MD may use the collected data for a wide range of purposes, including:
- provide you with a product or service you have requested, deliver your purchase or allow you to benefit from any special offers or promotions applicable (and fulfill the obligations under any other agreement with you);
- provide customer support, warranty, return products and other after-sales services;
- personnel training and quality control purposes, in particular in relation to the personnel in charge of relations with customers of our Telephone Customer Support Services, via e-mail and other assistance services;
- ask your opinion on Franco Lugnani MD products and services and conduct product surveys;
- Evaluate job applications submitted via the Franco Lugnani MD website which provides for the possibility to apply for an online position..
Online shopping assistance service
In case of presence and use of online stores, we may collect the details of the products you wish to purchase and your e-mail address when filling out the checkout form. If you do not complete the purchase, we may contact you using the information you provide to provide assistance (for example, if you have technical problems).
This service is optional.
Franco Lugnani MD may use your information to send you newsletters and other communications by post, e-mail, phone and / or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent to receive such communications or if applicable laws let you do it. For more information, see the "Marketing Communications" section below.
Personalized and targeted content, advice and advertising
Franco Lugnani MD may use the collected data to personalize and target their stores, services, content, advice, advertising and communications. You may be aware of such personalized and targeted content when you use Franco Lugnani MD products or services, when contacted for marketing communications and when you visit our and third-party websites and services that display advertisements of Franco Lugnani MD or its partners advertising (for example, you might see advertising for a product you've viewed recently on our website).
In other cases, Franco Lugnani MD services may have specific settings to control custom content. For further information we suggest you consult the information on %PRIVACY_URI% of the relative service.
Franco Lugnani MD may use your data to compile anonymous and aggregate statistics on website usage, products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and / or make available to the public.
Franco Lugnani MD may use your information to develop and improve new or existing products and services, suggestions, advertising and other communications, and to obtain more information on customer purchase preferences in general.
Publication of reviews, comments and user content
If you have posted product reviews or comments or uploaded content on our websites or services by making them publicly visible, Franco Lugnani MD may post links, post or advertise such materials elsewhere, including their advertisements.
Whenever you create or respond to a post or thread on a blog / forum on the Franco Lugnani MD website, in addition to providing the forum service, we may record the forum name and the date and time of your post or thread by associating it with the data of your account. This allows us to better understand the profile of "typical users" of our forums and select or adapt our marketing communications to reflect your business on the forum. The contents of posts or threads on the forums will not be used for purposes other than those described above.
Information collected through the monitoring of our websites, online services and e-mail could be used to ensure the safety of users, staff and our partners. This information could be transmitted to police forces or other authorities. Users who use our websites and online services explicitly accept the above.
Combination of collected data
We may link or combine the data collected from the various sources described above in the "What data we collect" section. Data can be linked via a unique identifier, such as a cookie or an account number. Alternatively, we could decide to merge two or more databases to create a single database of customer data.
We could decide to do this for the convenience of users and / or Franco Lugnani MD (for example to facilitate registration for a new service), to offer customers who contact us with a more integrated support service, to improve and personalize services more, content, marketing and advertising.
Sharing data related to users
How are your data shared within Franco Lugnani MD and with any third parties?
Sharing data by Franco Lugnani MD
In general, Franco Lugnani MD does not share data about you with third parties without your consent, except in the following cases:
Other companies in the Franco Lugnani MD group
Suppliers of our services
We may entrust third-party service providers with the task of processing data on our behalf for the purposes described above. For example, in order to process orders, deliver products, send communications by mail and e-mail, send text messages (SMS), provide marketing assistance, process payments by credit card, provide anti-fraud control services and Customer Support.
Our service providers adhere strictly to our instructions, operate in accordance with this policy and are required to comply with appropriate confidentiality and security obligations.
Third party newsletteri
If you request or agree to receive information or newsletters from one of our business partners, we may provide your third party with your information so that we can fulfill your request.
Legal and commercial purposes
We may use and / or transmit your personal data to third parties:
- to public administration bodies and law enforcement agencies for anti-fraud purposes, to fulfill regulatory obligations and to respond to requests from such bodies;
- to third parties (including professional advisors) to assert or defend the legal rights of any Franco Lugnani MD company or the terms and conditions of any Franco Lugnani MD product or service;
- to buyers or sellers of third parties, and their or our professional advisors, in relation to corporate events such as mergers, acquisitions or insolvency situations.
We process data in an anonymous, aggregated or generic form (including "generic" statistics) for the various purposes mentioned above. Since it is not reasonably possible to trace users' identities from such data, we may share them with third parties:
- our partners.
- industry organizations.
Sharing of data by users
Franco Lugnani MD online services allow users to upload and share messages, photos, videos and other content and links with other services and / or create a publicly accessible profile for their account.
Users should be aware that information and content made available to others through Franco Lugnani MD online services should not be considered private or confidential. For example, content and shared links may be forwarded by recipients to other people. For this reason we invite you to always use discretion in the use of these services.
When you provide us with your contact details, such as when you purchase a product, contact customer support call centers, or create an account for one of our services, we may give you the opportunity to sign up (or in some cases, when Applicants allow it to unsubscribe) to various newsletters and other forms of communication by mail, e-mail, telephone and / or text message (SMS) sent by Franco Lugnani MD and / or by other companies in the %ORGANIZATION_NAME group %. These communications may include, for example, information about the latest Franco Lugnani MD products and services, including updates and special offers that may interest you.
Franco Lugnani MD may use your contact information to create personalized and targeted content and thus send more effective marketing communications.
You can change your preferences for marketing communications at any time:
- If you wish to unsubscribe from an e-mail you received, select the unsubscribe link and / or follow the instructions (usually) at the end of the e-mail.
- If you use more than one email address to purchase or contact Franco Lugnani MD, you will need to unsubscribe separately for each email address.
- If you would like to cancel sending paper / fax communications please send an email to the address email@example.com or a registered letter to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant references (including copy of the notice) for removal from the relative list.
In this way you will have the possibility to unsubscribe only to the newsletter or to the type of communication you received and then you will have to use one of the other tools if you no longer wish to receive any marketing communication from Franco Lugnani MD.
Important service notices regarding products and services of Franco Lugnani MD you are using or have purchased physically or licensed without time limit are not considered markerting communications and therefore you will continue to receive these emails unless otherwise communicated by email to the address email@example.com or a registered letter to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant references.
What we do to protect data
We take various measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use or alteration and illicit destruction, including, where appropriate, the following measures:
- In all the conditions in which we process sensitive information, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is adopted for the entire site. So both during the collection and in the transfer of confidential data, such as credit card data, medical data or guidance.
SSL encryption is adopted in order to make data indecipherable to anyone involved in their transmission between your system and Franco Lugnani MD server.
- We limit access to personal data collected only to personnel who need this information to perform their work, or responsible for processing the data.
- We take measures of physical, electronic and procedural protection in line with sector standards.
What to do to protect your data
As a general rule of conduct on the Internet, it is recommended to pay close attention to user accounts and follow a few simple rules:
- Do not use trivial passwords (like normal dictionary words)
- Do not use the same password for different accounts
- Use very long passwords (at least 10 characters, but preferably much longer)
- Use passwords that contain a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters, such as $% ^ &, etc.
- Protect passwords (do not write them down and do not communicate them to anyone) and change them often
Franco Lugnani MD qualifies "children" for all persons under 15 years of age. Franco Lugnani MD does not intentionally collect or collect personal information from or relating to children without the consent of a parent or guardian.
If Franco Lugnani MD were to learn that personal data about a child were sent without the consent of a parent or guardian, Franco Lugnani MD will make every reasonable effort to:
- delete, as soon as possible, such personal data from its files.
- to ensure that this personal data is not further used for any purpose, nor is it disclosed to third parties.
For any questions regarding the processing of personal data of their children, parents or guardians can contact us in the ways described in the "Contact Us".
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Franco Lugnani MD has named Dott.Franco Lugnani company manager for data processing.
Any requests on data collected or managed by Franco Lugnani MD can be submitted to Dott.Franco Lugnani via email at email@example.com.
THE COMMUNICATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
We do not have access to the content of your communications, such as calls, e-mails, text messages or Internet sessions. The information is encrypted during the transfer on our network. Where applicable, this information is protected by acting in accordance with the telecommunications secrecy legislation.
HOWEVER WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For personal data, we adhere to a conservation policy in line with legal and statutory requirements. We may also retain your data for as long as we need to, Franco Lugnani MD. to pursue its legitimate business interests, conduct reviews, comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce its agreements.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA THAT RELATE TO THIRD PARTIES
YOU CAN UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
n accordance with applicable data protection laws, you have the right to access the personal data we hold on your account and request the correction or deletion of inaccurate data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of existence, and request a written copy of the personal data that Franco Lugnani MD holds in your account;
- to ensure that any inaccurate information on your account is correct;
- to get the personal data we hold on your account to be deleted, blocked or removed;
- evoke its consent where relevant, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing carried out on the basis of its consent before the revocation of the same;
- limit the processing we perform in relation to your personal data;
- to receive the personal data that you have provided to us on your account in a structured format, commonly used and suitable for automatic reading, to transmit them to another controller;
- oppose the use of your data for marketing activities and other promotional activities, as described in the section "How we use your personal data for marketing purposes" above;
- where it considers that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable law on the protection of personal data, filing a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you reside or work habitually, or in the place where you are verified the alleged violation.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU VISIT A COLLECTED WEBSITE
YOUR DATA IN OUR CLOUD
The data of customers who use our Cloud services, are located at our datacenter. Access to the data is reserved exclusively for authorized personnel as well as access to the data center itself.
All your data are protected by countless security systems including:
- Perimeter Firewall
- Perimeter Antivirus
- APT Perimeter (Advanced Persistent Thread)
- Antivirus and anti Ramsonware installed on servers
- Daily backup on two different devices with 7-day retention, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
The data present in the cloud are not natively encrypted, but it is possible, for specific services such as Cloud Backup, to directly activate the encryption of the data by the customer, in these cases the data is made illegible directly to the source before the transfer of data to our datacenter.
For further assistance or to express your comments, you can contact us in different ways:
Through our dedicated support request email account:
By registered mail to registered office:
Dott. Franco Lugnani
Via Fabio Severo, 3, 34100 Trieste
By ordinary mail to the operational headquarters:
Franco Lugnani MD
Via Fabio Severo, 3, 34100 Trieste (TS), Italia